Friday 25 October 2013

Fame for my Face Cabochons!

Last week I got an email from a lovely Swedish lady called Halinka who had seen this post on my blog and wanted to order some of my cabochons to use in her own designs. I agreed and sent her three cabs, and she wrote back a couple of days later saying that she LOVES them and has written a blog post about them. Well, how about that? :)

Please visit her blog (IE works better than Firefox for some reason) and give it some love. My cabs are discussed towards the bottom of the post. Check out her amazing beadwork while you're there!
http://mybeadworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/button-bracelet.html

2 comments:

  1. WooooW!! ,Rebecca :-))

    GREAT THANKS, again !!!

    I've showed Your pretty face-cabochons to my neighbor today-He's the British and His Wife-the Norwegian.She also beads,but a little different way; she 'dresses' little dolls in the wonderful clothes made from seeds,sometimes the regional ones,sometimes looking like the 17th century creations,but she has never made jewelry.On having seen the faces,she leaped of joy and said-'this was the fantastic idea to have them and to make the jewelry with.I'd get on with playing with them even today,but I have one very important project to make now-the 'challenge' of the free form peyote stitch,including some 'non - beadable object'. The topic is fine,but demands my whole attention to get focused on.All the creations by people taking part in the challenge is going to be revealed the 15th of Nov.There is still lots of time left,but I'd like to get finish it earlier,because the beautiful faces are waiting on my desk-they look at me and say:-'take me,take me -I want to be beaded!':-))
    Thank You once more-I do hope we'll get in touch,because I have some further 'dreams' connected to Your skills:-))
    -All the Best to You-
    Best Greetings from still sunny Sweden
    -Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cabochons too. So quirky and cute, they SHOULD be famous :o)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, your humour and your support. Please remember that I and any other commenters on here are real people and play nicely. Thanks.